Monday, March 25, 2013

!!!sLaCkEr!!!

I sent a text out to everyone earlier today. I hope you all received it!  I again apologize for the past few weeks!  SO SORRY EVERYONE!!!  But, weights are up!!!!!  YAY!!!!!  I have this weeks weights and rankings up on the sidebar.  I am still goin to post the weights for the past two weeks, but not tonight.  I teach in the morning and need to function as a mom.....and this mom doesn't function without sleep!!!!  :)

GOOD JOB EVERYONE with the results thus far!!!  Keep it up for a few more weeks!  Hopefully everyone is feeling better, healthier, and happier!!!

I'll figure out a final weigh-in time for our last weigh-in.  Remember, to be eligible for the winnings, first and last weigh-in must be done at my house (or Angela's). We'll get the details for that last weigh-in up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment