Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Some Recipes just for Haylee... and the rest of you!

I heard your cry, Haylee! The frantic cry of a mother trying to watch her calories as her children beg for chicken nuggets. Never has processed food looked so appealing, am I right? Here is my Recipe Book blog. It's very boring, not like the ones you'd see on Pinterest. I have no energy for that. I just got tired of searching through cards and recipe books trying to find that recipe I tried once that was so good. I have compiled many of my favorites as I use them onto this blog. There are a few yummy low-calorie options on there, too. I'll be posting a lot more during this challenge.
Anyway, this is not to advertise my blog or anything. Like I said, it's nothing worth "pinning", just where I keep those recipes I like.
Happy Hunting!

--Di

http://disrecipebook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. THANKS, DI!!!!!
    I'm excited to go through your recipes!
    And for those of you that don't know Diana....she is an AMAZING cook!!!! So, her recipes are probably pretty tasty!!! :)
    THANK YOU!
    THANK YOU, DI!!!

    ReplyDelete